Tuesday, June 17, 2008

White Teeth

My new's year resolution was to make my teeth whiter. I don't believe in new year's resolutions, but I saw a picture of myself and didn't like the way my teeth looked, and it happened to be January, so it seemed like a good fit. Since then I have not done much toward gaining whiter teeth, but my fascination with white teeth in other people has grown. I stare at especially white teeth and pay no attention to what the person is saying. I am too shy to ask how they do it, and anyway that will draw attention to my un-white teeth, so I stand in silent awe of pearly choppers. I find as I grow older I have become distressingly shallow.

A few days ago, my favorite news source, The Onion, sent me an Onion radio news report that helped me come to terms with my obsession. Thank God for The Onion as they give it to you straight.

There are a couple of swear words in this clip; I hope this is not offensive to anyone.

Get your White Teeth here.

1 comment: