Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is My Favorite Season

Whew, it's been a busy week here with all the Barbie parties and interviews. Original Barbie is back in her box now, waiting for a granddaughter to discover her. She stood on the kitchen table all week, next to the vase of daffodils. They complemented each other very well.

Every year at this time I decide all over again that spring is my favorite season. Each day brings a new treat as life bursts out of its winter hiding place. I worry that plants I had last year won't make it back, but lo and behold, one day they shoot up through the ground to give it another try. Now that's optimism.

I am glad that it is time to spend more time outside as I am struggling mightily to tune out all the political craziness. I keep saying to myself "relax, Barack's got this." The man is quite capable of figuring out what needs to be done and then doing it. I have my job, he has his. Thank God.


Here's a photo to distract you from the scary fascists in charge now, "that one" who, according to the SOB who used to be VP, is making us unsafe. Good Lord, stop shoving a microphone in that man's face.


See what I mean, here I go all over again. Here's a nice photo to calm me down. You are on our own.








No comments: