Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our new yard sign


I'm very excited to learn that there is a klan rally this evening at a high school not far from my house. I'd love to go (my robes are cleaned and ironed) but that would require me to get up off the sofa for an extended period of time. Not gonna happen.

I could take my "librarians against Palin" bumpersticker and see if she'd sign it for me. Now that would be a keepsake worth having.

I was amused to read that Ms. VP was upset that her first amendment rights were violated when reporters reported that her comments were received negatively by some folks. She felt that reporters were violating (violatin') her free speech rights. Silly girl. It's the second amendment that protects yer right to shoot off yer mouth.

She really will need to keep these amendments straight in her mind. Doesn't she know the VP is in charge of the constitution?

I'm going back to my nap now. Wake me in time to vote please.

No comments: