Saturday, October 18, 2008

Princess Evie Comes To Town

I was going to write something about how sick and tired I am of bloviating windbags and this whole blasted campaign, can't we just have the damn election now and be done with it, but then baby Evie came to see me and for a few hours I forgot about cross burning and lynching and whatever else those crazy-assed rethuglicans are up to.
Evie is nearly 3 months old and starting to be a little more open to being sociable. Maybe, she's thinking, this crazy old broad leaning over me is not so bad. Evie seems to like it when my too-long bangs hang over my face while I change her diaper. That really tickled her. Or maybe it was feeling the breeze on her private parts that made her laugh. We'll never know.
Enjoy these photos if you aren't too wrapped up in figuring out who to vote for. It's tough, I know.










With big brother Peyton, right before their heads smacked together resulting in serious wailing from the Princess



No comments: