Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's Wrong with Amos?


I don't know what is wrong with Amos, as one reader has asked, but I do know what is wrong with Moses, pictured above in a photo taken today, after some of his hair has grown back.  He had surgery several weeks ago to remove a big fat blob of what turned out to be fat only, and not some horrible cancerous growth as we feared.  Moses is running up quite a tab, what with his ear surgery last year and now this.  He seems to be a high maintenance dog.  A big ticket dog, I guess.  But very sweet and loving.  We should sell that space on his side for advertising, like a billboard.  Would that be wrong?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Moses! Of course. Where did Amos come from? Pardon my increasing senility, and I'm glad that Moses is healthy. Can you paint his name on that bare spot? Just for me?