Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I don't understand

Tonight I am listening to some of the evil liberal media (they're everywhere!) talk about what is revealed in Karl Rove's new book, which he will now be hawking on all the mainstream media outlets. What fun for us! We get to relive all the shit heaped upon us during the 8 years of darkness.

I can't help but wonder once again, why aren't these people in jail? 2 wars they started. Thousands killed and maimed. Trillions of dollars wasted. Lying and fearmongering and demonizing anyone who dared speak out against the war. Cheapening American ideals throughout the world. Good grief. I guess it's true that republicans can get away with anything.

I often said during the 8 years of darkness that not only were bad things being done, but that the bar on what constitutes a good president was constantly lowered by his personal lack of credentials for the job as well as the entire administration's disregard for the constitution and for the meaning of democracy. History will not judge this era kindly, nor us for for allowing it to happen.

I need to go watch a dog video now until I calm down.

No comments: