Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey, Vancouver, we have your snow

Please come and get it now.

I've been thinking about weather a lot lately. How about you? Actually, I've been thinking about extreme weather. Unusual weather. I need to go outside soon and shovel some unusual weather.

Now why would Vancouver have no snow, or very little, and little old Richmond have so much? Picture me leaning on my snow shovel while I ponder this. Hmmm.

Mudslides in California, drought in the west and south, floods in the midwest. Lots of hurricanes. Why, it's almost like the earth is out of balance. And if you look outside of the US, you'd find more extremes all over the globe. It's like some wacky climate change is going on.

Scientists really ought to be looking into this. Someone should alert them.

No comments: