Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vanity, thy Name is License Plate

Driving south to my home sweet home on the major east coast highway, I spotted this license plate:

I95SUX

Yes, it does when you can only go about 25 mph as we were at that time.

On the trip north I saw this plate:

EVISCR8

Why would you want that on your license plate?

Today I saw this one:

HORCPLAY

What do you think, hard c or soft? The horse decal on the bumper gave that one away.

Also seen today:

QTPIRN

I have no idea.

And a few months ago:

4NIC8ME

Clearly the DMV censor was not paying attention. And the young man driving this car was a terrible driver.

Wait, on the one from QTPIRN: cutie pie RN? A cute nurse?

Here's my personal favorite, seen on the vehicle of a hipster grandpa I know:


1 comment:

Barbara said...

And here's another one I saw yesterday that got past the license plate censors: FUUH Q