Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Speak for Thousands of Women

hello, I am the self-appointed representative of the  thousands of women never propositioned by Herman Cain.

Herman Cain has never looked at me (or thousands of other women) and thought:

--"Man, I'd like to hit on that."

--"Umm ummm, I'd like some of that hot granny action."

--"hoo boy, she's out of my league."

--"Too bad Herman Cain is with his wife.  He'd like to get to know that honey a little better."

--"I wonder if she'd like to work under me at the NRA.  Wink wink nudge nudge."

--"hey sugar, Herman Cain's got a stimulus package for you."

--"Baby, I'd like to look under the hood of your democrat machine sometime.  Call me."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, should be the end of this sordid affair.  Leave Herman Cain alooooooone.

No comments: