Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Wedding Report

Our middle son Pete got married to the lovely and talented Kelly Hahn on Friday, August 19, 2011.

They enjoyed dating for 8 years and must have decided it was time to take the relationship to a new level.  No one can say they are rushing things, now can they?

While I have always been a big fan of Pete and Kelly for all of their accomplishments and fine personal qualities, my estimation of them has grown exponentially (that's a lot, right?) after seeing them get through this huge life event with nary a scratch.  They juggled a zillion details and were warm and attentive to all of their relatives and friends and appeared to have a great time at their wedding and all of its auxilliary events.  And they selected a great band for the reception, Ten Spot.  Who could help themselves from gettin' all jiggy with it once they got cranked up.  I was inspired to dance more than I have in my whole life by my granddaughter Evie.  For a 3 year old, she's got some moves.  I think she gets that from her mom.
So old granny janny and grandpa Paul had a fine time and now must rest in a darkened room until we regain what little strength we had prior to the wedding.

The only bad thing to report is that I dropped my camera and have very few pictures.  And the ones I got aren't so good.  I was just too excited to be still enough to take any good photos.  Please forgive me.











No comments: